Doom With a View is the second half of episode three of My Life as a Teenage Robot. It first aired on Nickeloden in the United States on August 15th, 2003.
The episode begins as a mysterious figure, soon revealed to be Brad sneaks up on to Tuck's battle flag. Suddenly as he is about to take it Tuck suddenly throws a snowball at him, causing him to fall down when he finally sees how big the fort is. Tuck states that it can withstand anything when he suddenly notices Brad sneaking in. Brad compliments it, then goes on not noticing his brothers annoyance...
Brad states that since he's the older brother, he's allowed to be the owner of this fort and promises that once Tuck wears the helmet then he can be in command. As he takes down the flag its then Tuck asks who the enemy is. Brad then goes to a small picture of Jenny in the snow, then they notice her plowing around trying to locate them. Stating that they have the element of surprise they suddenly launch a snowball at her, followed by plenty of more afterwards until she decides to launch plenty of them back at them!
Jenny is then put into the captains position as the two of them share a laugh. Tuck is upset that his fort got destroyed, stating that it took hours to build. Brad insist him to get over it while Jenny apologizes. Its then suddenly a random robot appears!
He claims to feel Jenny's pain of having to deal with humans and invites Jenny to come to Cluster Prime with him. Stating that she would be free and have a lot of fun there. She likes the theory, except for the enslavement of the human race. She refuses him, then is forced to dodge multiple attacks while fighting the red bug robot back. She notices that slicing his antennae isn't any good as he keeps growing more powerful instead!
The head flies off, to which Jenny flies after it as she tells Brad and Tuck not to touch anything. Tuck accidentally falls inside and Brad deems these parts to be a very good fort. So Brad and Tuck then begin to do work on this new fort and in no time its complete. He notices a left-over arm and goes to get it. Tuck does not see the arms grab onto him and force him into the heads spot. Which then takes over him and steals Brad's hat.
Brad doesn't understand and tries to talk him out of attacking him. He then tells Brad to build a better snow fort but before he can finish the head returns. Taking both Brad and Tuck into his chamber when Jenny appears and threatens to destroy him. But she cannot attack since they were inside of him and she would possibly harm them. Tuck tries to tell Jenny something important but he is prevented from speaking.
As Brad panic's about becoming a house pet for a robot its then Tuck reveals he has a button on his back that would turn him off and Jenny tricks it into bumping into the tree from behind. Which causes him to shut off. Tuck then puts on the hat and refuses to give Brad back the hat he stole from him while under the robots control. The episode ends as Jenny sits and waits for the two brothers to stop bickering...
- This is the first episode where we encounter a Cluster robot.
- The robot receiving an 'Cluster Cremissimo' icecream is the robot-brother (Brobot) from the series "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius".
- The robot says "Domo Arigato" which means "Thank you very much" in Japanese.
- As he says "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto", he is referencing a catchphrase in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx.
- Jenny chopping off the antennae only for the robot to be made more powerful is a reference to Hercules, when Hercules chops off Hydra heads only for it to gain more.
- This title reference to James Bond movie A View To A Kill.
- Brad says the famous "I love the smell of naplam in the morning" quote from Apocalyspe Now, replacing naplam with robot.
- This is the first episode to not feature Dr. Wakeman.