|Residence||Wound the World (formerly)|
|Last appearance||"Enclosure of Doom"|
|Voiced by:||Tara Strong|
Killgore is a character in My Life as a Teenage Robot.
He is a wind-up toy that everyone finds cute, despite Killgore constantly trying to tell them he is not cute and that he is evil ("Did you not read my name tag?! It says 'VILLAIN!'"). He made his debut appearance in the episode of the same name, in which he wanted Jenny to surrender to the Cluster, thinking that he'll become the Cluster's leader and destroy mankind; when Jenny kept ignoring him, Killgore kept appearing everywhere and ordering Jenny to surrender, and in the end, she finally does and brings him to the Cluster, but they are defeated after the Cluster taunt Killgore. His final appearance was in "Enclosure of Doom."
Foreign voice actors
- Russian: Boris Bystrov (season 2), Dmitry Filimonov (season 3)
- It is unknown how Killgore could have rebuilt Armaggedroid since he's so big and Killgore's so small (Jenny even admits it's an impressive feat.)
- He bears a resemblance to Toaster from "The Brave Little Toaster".
- The name was inspired by Bill Kilgore, the lieutenant colonel in the movie "Apocalypse Now".
- When wound up, Killgore has a similar voice to Timmy Turner from another Nickelodeon show, the Fairly OddParents, who was also voiced by Tara Strong. However, Killgore's voice is a bit deeper than Timmy's.