- Red Cluster Robot: Okay, let's see here, you're 10 inches tall?
- Killgore: 10 and a half!
- Red Cluster Robot: Right, and you're powered by a watch spring?
- Killgore: Correct.
- Red Cluster Robot: Do you have any weapons?
- Killgore: Of course!
- (Killgore demonstrates his pinchers)
- Red Cluster Robot: Hmmm, usualy all we require is A. a robot and B. you want to destroy mankind. But now we have a brand new policy: you must be at least this tall to destroy mankind!
- Brad: Hey, Jen, how's it going?
- Jenny: Terrible.
- (Killgore nearly tips Jenny over)
- Killgore: SURRENDER!
- Jenny: This fella won't leave me alone!
- Killgore: I will not eat, I will not sleep, I... will... not... STOOOOPPPPPP...
- (Wind up goes out)
- Brad: What'd you know, he stopped!
- Tuck: Sur...
- Jenny: (screams)
- Tuck: ...prise?
- Jenny: He's...he's everywhere! He could be in this cake, or in this punch, or this present! (screams, flies in the wrong direction, hits a wall, then flies in the other direction and destroys a door)
- Tuck: Told you she'd be surprised!
- At one point, the Wound the World salesman calls Killgore "Kilroy", a reference to the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx, which is about Mr. Roboto doing menial jobs in a prison and a rock star named Kilroy overpowering it and using its hollowed out shell as a disguise to escape said prison.
NOTE: The video is Spanish and Not English