Mezmer's is a popular teen hot-spot and center of most of Tremorton's nightlife. The owner and founder of the diner, Mr. Mezmer hates robots, and wrote on the wall that the staff "had the right to refuse service...to robots!...and Space Bikers". Jenny became the exception to the no-robots-allowed rule after fighting off a gang of Space Bikers raiding the place, but only on account that her friend Brad quit his job there. Mr. Mezmer mysteriously disappeared for a short while on account of an encounter with Jenny's discarded Exo-Skin, but returned unscathed in later episodes, having survived its attack.
- The Return of Raggedy Android (debut)
- Hostile Makeover
- Saved by the Shell
- Love 'Em or Leash 'Em
- Escape from Cluster Prime (as a makeshift prison)
- A Spoonful of Mayhem
- Mist Opportunities
- Agent 00' Sheldon / Indes-Tuck-tible
- Ball and Chain (hosting Tammy and Brad's wedding reception) / Labor Day
- Voyage to the Planet of the Bikers (final appearance)
- The Mezmer's building is designed to look like the head of a big black cat, as a shout-out to famous animator Otto Messmer who had drawn Felix the Cat cartoons.
- These cartoons inspired the creation of this show's particular unique animation style.
- A restaurant on Cluster Prime called Oil Can Joe's is the Cluster Prime equivalent to Mezmer’s, and serves oil-filled beverages to the teen robot citizens that frequent the diner.