|Season 1, Episode 2, Segment 1|
|Air date||August 8th, 2003|
|Directed by||Rob Renzetti|
Jenny wants to go to the town fair, but she can't go as a robot.
Dr. Wakeman challenges Jenny on her weapons. Jenny successfully completed her challenge, but she was not able to stretch out her arm and fingers long enough. This proves bad.
- We learn some of Jenny's powers: Laser Beam, Dino Drill, Blazing Blades, Mighty Mallets, Fists of Fury, Shiva Swords, Rocket Paw, Poppin' Shield, Thor's Hammer, Swiss Mix, Crossbow, Lobster Claw, Monkey's Paw, and Stretchy Arm and Extendo Finger.
- When Brad and Tuck are on the Ferris Wheel and it starts, you can see that when a car goes off screen while the bars that connect the car to the center of the wheel abruptly dissapear.
- When Brad and Tuck get on the Ferris Wheel, they are in a dark blue car. However, when the Ferris Wheel is switched to Death Spiral, their car is pale green.
- In the wide shot of Jenny powering the wheel, the stand where Brad and Tuck were at disappeared!
- When the fair resumed after Jenny saved the people on the Ferris Wheel, and there is a wide shot of the people, right before the shot of Jenny powering the wheel, there is a stand in the distance. Brad and Tuck are standing at it, and there is no white in their eyes.
- In an interview with 'Cartoon Vs. Cancer', Rob Renzetti said, that this episode was the first one of the series, where they wrote an storyboard for. While writing the storyboard, they didn't even exactly decided on the final looks of the characters.
- Raggedy Android is a reference to a doll named Raggedy Ann.
- Jenny's two attacks, Shiva Swords and Thor's Hammer are in the video game, Final Fantasy X, where there's an aeon named Shiva and an aeon, Ixion, has an attack called Thor's Hammer.
- Jenny's manual is called "Your Body, Yourself". "Our Bodies, Ourselves" is a women's health book, designed for girls going through puberty.