|Prototype Model Unit XJ-3|
|Age||Unknown (toddler-like in mentality)|
|Occupation||Superhero/crime fighter (When awake)|
|Likes||Helping people, saving the world|
|Dislikes||The Cluster, Smytus, falling apart uncontrollably|
|Family|| Nora Wakeman (creator/mother)|
XJ-1, XJ-2 (early prototypes/sisters), XJ-4, XJ-5, XJ-6, XJ-7, XJ-8, XJ-9 (later sisters)
Wisteria Wakeman (aunt)
Glenn Wakeman (cousin)
|Friends||Brad Carbunkle, Tuck Carbunkle|
|Enemies||Smytus, Dr. Locus, The Cluster|
|First appearance||"Sibling Tsunami"|
Prototype Model Unit XJ-3 is the third sister of Jenny.
Appearance and Personality
XJ-3 is a small, cute XJ prototype robot. She appears as a smaller, toddler-like version of Jenny with only one eye, two pincers as hands, and rounder in shape. She is not very stable, and thus, falls apart easily, and is very awkward and very clumsy on her feet, often falling down. In terms of robotic development, she represents a toddler who is just beginning to learn how to walk. Her biggest weakness is her clumsiness, and her body is easily disassembled.
- Sibling Tsunami (Her first appearance)
- Sister Sledgehammer
- Agent 00' Sheldon (No Lines)
- Escape from Cluster Prime (Brief Cameo)
- Labor Day (Brief Cameo)
- Because she can't talk, XJ-3 is the only XJ robot to not have a voice actor.
- She seems to be the XJ-Sister who receives the most repairs by Dr. Wakeman, or gets 'cleaned up' by XJ-4, due to her constantly falling apart and needing reassembly.