|Prototype Model Unit XJ-7|
|Age||Unknown (Older than XJ-9)|
|Occupation||Superhero/crime fighter (When awake)|
|Likes||Helping people, saving the world|
|Dislikes||The Cluster, Smytus, being sad and depressed,|
|Family|| Nora Wakeman (creator/mother)|
XJ-1, XJ-2 XJ-3, XJ-4, XJ-5, XJ-6 (early prototypes/sisters), XJ-8, XJ-9 (later sisters)
Wisteria Wakeman (aunt)
Glenn Wakeman (cousin)
|Friends||Brad Carbunkle, Tuck Carbunkle|
|First appearance||"Sibling Tsunami"|
|Voiced by:||Audrey Wasilewski|
Prototype Model Unit XJ-7 is one of the XJ robot sisters built by Nora Wakeman.
She appears to be a blue robot with white arms, bags under her eyes, a frown (she does smile occasionally), and pig-tails that slouch. She is usually hunched over and has what seems to be two treads for locomotion.
She is often very sad or unlucky and sees everything as useless and hopeless, having a serious trouble of low self-trust. She also sees herself as useless, as well, in which, to the point that in Turncoats, she self-destructs because she believes that she "can not even sound evil in a convincing way".
XJ-7 does, however, seem to love square dancing.
- Sibling Tsunami (Her First Appearance)
- Sister Sledgehammer
- Agent 00' Sheldon (No Lines)
- Escape from Cluster Prime (Brief Cameo)
- Labor Day (Her small line)
- In Sibling Tsunami, when asked what was wrong, she responded, 'The usual, life, the universe, and everything.' It is possible that they are referring to Marvin the Paranoid Android, a robot who was programmed to be depressed, from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" novel series.
- In Agent 00' Sheldon, XJ-7 can be seen smiling for a brief amount of time.
- In Turncoats, she apparently is unable to self-destruct correctly because of her depression.
- XJ-7 shares similarities with Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh, they are both very gloomy, and they smile a few times.
- Like XJ-8, XJ-7 also has a computerized voice making her sound like a boy.
- In Turncoats, XJ-7 was about to fight her mother until she gives up and self-destructs.